Why hire a Virtual E-commerce Assistant?
As an E-commerce business owner, you need to take care of many things to be successful in the highly competitive market. Whether you have your own Ecommerce store or you are selling products on a marketplace, there is a mountain of tasks to complete. If you try to do everything yourself, you might loose your focus from core business activities.
What can our Virtual E-commerce Assistants do?
- Product listing and categorization: Listing your live products on multiple portals like Amazon, Ebay, Shopify etc is time consuming. Once this time-consuming task is delegated to a virtual E-commerce assistant, they will ensure it’s done on time.
- Product inventory: Your virtual E-commerce assistants are skilled in inventory management. They can monitor stock levels, update your website to reflect the stock your suppliers have on-hand and in their warehouses and let you know when you need to replenish certain products.
- Product description: Words do play an important role in selling products and a good copy sure helps it. Our E-commerce assistants are quirky with words and write short & crisp product descriptions that are SEO friendly.
- Order processing: Our E-commerce assistants can handle processing your orders including order entry, shipment and invoicing very swiftly.
- Returns, Exchanges and Refunds: Your virtual E-commerce assistant can manage returns and exchanges of products. They can communicate directly with customers and suppliers to set up product returns, exchanges and refunds.
- Customer service: Virtual E-commerce assistants can answer customer questions via phone, live chat, email and on social media.