Why hire a Virtual Real Estate Assistant?
Nimble has a wide array of virtual assistants who have years of experience in supporting the real estate industry. Real estate agents have discovered incredible value and time savings from our services.
From managing your busy schedule to posting ads and updating your listings, to keeping your crowded inbox orfanized, our Virtual Real Estate Assistants are always ready to assist you.
What can our Virtual Real Estate Assistants do?
- Marketing and posting ads online: Your virtual real estate assistant can help you manage your social media and website content, write and/or update blogs and articles, manage newsletters, manage online ads and more. Delegating these tasks to a virtual real estate assistant can speed things up for your business.
- Calendar management: Apart from setting up client appointments, you will still have other things that you will need to squeeze into your schedule.
- Setting and organising meetings: Setting up meetings with new clients or leads, confirmation of meetings and reminders will all be taken care of by your virtual assistant.
- Responding to emails: All your inqueries and customer emails will be responded to promptly and regularly.
- Prospecting: Prospecting involves opening your doors to more sales opportunities and exploring every nook and corner to find more potential clients, be it a buyer or a seller. This takes up a huge amount of time but if you have a virtual real estate assistant working for you, you will not only have to think about meeting clients and closing deals.
- Following up with prospective renters and buyers: Virtual real estate assistants make sure all your potential customers are followed up with.
- Managing and organising agreements or contracts: Whether digital or physical contracts, every person in the real estate industry knows that it is the most vital piece that can make or break a sale. If one of your clients loose their copy and ask you for another one, your virtual real estate assistant will have it sent out without any delays.
- Sales support and customer follow up: Virtual real estate assistants make sure to do a regular follow up with prospect customers.