Why hire a Virtual Medical Assistant?
Doctors are extremely busy professionals with a hectic work schedule. If you are one, you can relate to the fact that your job keeps you so busy that it’s impossible to find the time to handle daily administrative tasks and grow your practice simultaneously.
If you have a small private practice still in its early days, you may not be able to afford a full-time medical assistant yet. This is where a virtual medical assistant steps in.
What can our Virtual Medical Assistants do?
- Responding to patient queries: Virtual medical assistants can clarify and respond to your patient queries via emails, social media and phone calls. Your qualified Virtual Medical Assistant will handle patient queries effectively.
- Schedule appointments: No more scheduling conflicts, leave scheduling all of your new and follow-up appointments to our medical assistants.
- Patient record maintenance: Virtual medical assistants are experts at securing medical records, keeping sensitive patient information safe while you focus on providing quality care.
- Liasing with insurance providers: Our virtual medical assistants work effectively with insurance providers on your behalf to verify and track patient eligibility and all associated medical claims.
- Accounting and billing: Our experienced virtual medical assistants help you with better bookkeeping and handle all your billing so you don’t have to.
- Real-time data charting: Avoid delays in data entry of your patient information with real-time charting thereby resulting in improved efficiency and productivity of your medical practice.
- Managing and maintaining EMR/EHR systems: Virtual Medical assistants ensure that your crucial EMR/EHR systems are updated appropriately, store and track the patients seeking medical care from your practice or hospital. As a result, you can instantly access accurate patient details.
- Handle prescription refills: Leave handling day to day time consuming tasks such as prescription refills to our virtual medical assistants who can do it proficiently for you.
- General administrative tasks: You can hand over any and all daily administrative work to our virtual medical assistants and they can execute it for you without missing anything while you focus on growing your practice.